- Project leader
- Process designer
- Process facilitator
- Business administrator and developer
- Empowerment and capacity building in developing countries
- Outdoor instructor
- 2005 – 2008 Kaospilot Creative Business Design and Social Innovation - (Denmark)
- 2004 - 2005 Århus Business School (BScB) Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - (Denmark)
- 2001 - 2002 Århus Business college (HHX) AP Business Degree - (Denmark)
- 1988 - 2000 The Århus Waldorf School class one through twelve - (Denmark)
- 2007 Non Violent Communication - Marshall Rosenberg - (Vancouver)
- 2006 The Art of Hosting Meaningful Conversation - (Denmark)
- 2006 Graphic Facilitation - Bigger Picture - (Denmark)
- 2004 Lobbying for NGOs - Ibis - John Nordbo - (Denmark)
- 2008 Kaospilots - Lecturing at the Kaospilots. I have taught two subjects at the Kaospilots, “The Art of Harvesting” and “Intuition“. (Denmark)
- 2008 Keen Footwear Denmark - Marketing, branding and web development. I created a website for Keens product catalog and as and as a platform for their CSR strategy and customer involvement strategy. Keen are promoting a lifestyle they call HybridLife and I initiated the community on the website, through inspiring stories that represent the values of Hybrid Life. (Denmark)
- 2007 - 2008 Toursport - Sales Officer - Toursport is the fastest growing company in its field in Denmark. I was responsible for the daily running of the store. This being sales, restocking daily accounts and product complaints. (Denmark)
- 2006 - 2007 The Fine Food Group - Administration Officer - I was responsible for Accounting, registration of taxes, import and general business administration. (Denmark)
- 2004-2005 Ghana Venskabsgrupperne - Administration assistant. I was responsible for accounting and communication to the members and volunteers of the organization. (Ghana and Denmark)
- 2002-2008 Stefanshjemmet - Care worker. I worked with people who had been disabled. My role was personal care, activities and personal helper. This job enabled me to see beyond the immediate facade of people and connect to their core. (Denmark)
- 2008 The Compassionate City - Training a task group from local government in participatory processes in order to equip them to include user and citizen input in the creation of a new policy in the health department. (Århus, Denmark)
- 2008 Studenterhus Århus - Dialogue and idea generating workshop for 80 people on the future of Århus as an international educational city. (Århus, Denmark)
- 2008 IMEET - Århus School of Business - Team formation process for IMEET (International Masters in Entrepreneurship Education & Training). (Århus, Denmark)
- 2007 The Belonging Initiative - What is belonging and how can you facilitate this feeling for exposed youth? This was the task for designing five workshops, to be held across Canada. They were a great success and innovative approaches, such as Immersive Gaming and Teleconferencing. - (Vancouver, Canada)
- 2006 Merkur -What does self-leading groups look like in a ethical bank? (Copenhagen, Denmark)
- 2006 Mojn Habibi - A project, book and association for unburying the positive stories about meetings between different cultures. (All of Denmark)
- 2006 Share Your Heart A community empowering event with focus on what the citizins of Århus had on their hearts. It was at the time of the Muhammed Catoons, as a different positive voice. (Århus, Denmark)
- 2005 We®Do Cross disciplinary idea development task force. (Århus, Denmark)
- 2005 Bookhouse Publishing Marketing and branding project, where I helped Bookhouse to identify the leaders of tomorrow and ways to reach them. Also, forming values for the company to follow. Bookhouse is Swedish publishing house focused on business literature. (Stockholm, Sweden)
- Board member and webmaster of Århus Kajakpolo Klub - (Denmark)
- Treasure in the association Mojn Habibi - (Denmark)
- Chairman of The Fine Food Group
- Project committee member Ghana Frienship Group for the GDCP project, where my main focus was on assisting the projects micro credit program. My role was to support the projects on day to day basis from Denmark, and as an external consultant on site in Ghana - (Ghana and Denmark)
- Coordinator of volunteers for Ghana Frienship Group - (Denmark)
- Group member of Ibis. Danish NGO working with education.
- Danish is my first language and I am fluent in English.
- I understand: Norwegian, Swedish, Spanish and German.
- Proficient with the MS Office suite.
- Experience with the Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with HTML programming and wordpress.
I have not been too many places, but the countries I have been to I have explored in depth and come back to time and time again. I have lived in Denmark, USA, Canada, Ghana and UK and have good knowledge of North America, Latin America, Europe and West Africa. I have worked on on nature preservation projects, development projects and with people living with disabilities on my journey. I now presently reside in Preston, UK, but still have have a strong international network.
Official documentation of work experience and education in addition to reference persons will be provided at request.