I base my work on a wide range of innovative methods and inspiring tools including:
- Open Space technology
- Cafe conversations
- Appreciative Inquiry
- Visual understanding
- U -theory
- The Art of Hosting and Harvesting meaningful conversations
- The way of Nature approach to solos
- Non violent communication
When designing processes I work from the following design principles:
- Clear purpose creates powerful results.
- Have the end in mind from the beginning.
- What is meaningful must always be at the center.
- Meet people where they are.
- What is the minimal optimal structure – how little structure is enough for life to unfold?
- Simple solutions for simple problems, complex solutions for complex problems.
- Make it fun!
Here I have gathered a few of my assumptions that I try to keep in mind when approaching a new task.
- What we focus on grows.
- In order to live our highest purpose we need to connect to our source.
- People are inherently creative, resourceful and whole.
- People take ownership of what they create.
- The world and most of its problems are more complex than we can grasp as single individuals.
- Learning, change and transformation involves a degree of chaos and not knowing.
- Sustainable solutions emerge through conversation and relationships.
- Conversation and dialogue opens for collective intelligence, wisdom and action.
- People who are aware of their calling are more committed and effective.